Our largest borrowers are fix & flip investors. Yes! Just like the HGTV series. We offer fix and flip loans to investment properties. There are great results when it comes to fix and flip real estate, but also many dangers and consequences. However, if done properly, and examined wisely your fix and flip project can produce amazing monetary results!
Investopedia says, “Flipping (also called wholesale real estate investing) is a type of real estate investment strategy in which an investor purchases a property not for his own use, but with the intention of selling it for a profit.”
A fix and flip can quickly turn into a fix and flop. Make sure you do your research when it comes to a neighborhood, a property, and the investments it will require. We recommend consulting with a group of professionals that can help guide your decisions along the way. When undertaking a fix and flip loans venture make sure you:
- Do your research
- Have a reliable team of experts
- Give yourself enough time and have patience
- Get an appraisal before buying
- Get enough money
The last point is where Taylor Made steps in. We are a company that is committed to flexible financing options for your real estate ventures. When it comes to financing your project, we have exclusive and available financing opportunities. Be sure to really examine what you need for your project.
- Hard Money Loan: A hard money loan uses the value of a property as collateral for the loan, instead of the borrower’s credit score and financial history. In the case of a fix and flip, it would be based of the after-appraisal-value of the property you plan on fixing. The equity can also be backed by a property you already own and choose to use as collateral.
- Quick Bridge Loans: A flexible loan intended to provide short-term financing until a permanent financing can be established. A bridge loan provides financing to purchase a property that needs renovations. These loans are good for borrowers who have yet to qualify for funding.
- Direct Private Money Lending
- Home Equity Loans
- Commercial Property Loans
- And more…
Visit our “Types of Loans” page to see a longer list of the types of loans we offer! We like to work with you to make your dreams come true. If you have any questions, or feel ready to move forward with your project, give us a call.